Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to transfer save webpages from iPad's home screen to iPhone.

As the title says I want to transfer save webpages from iPad's home screen to iPhone. I've saved at about 100 webpages that are important to me and I want the to my phone. If anyone has any thought or solution.

Thanks in advance

Posted on Dec 16, 2018 9:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2018 10:17 AM

If you save these pages to your Safari Reading List - and configure your devices to syncronise via iCloud - you can share your saved pages between devices:

Settings > [Your iCloud Account] > iCloud > Safari and ensure that the toggle is set to ON on all your devices

For each page you want to share, access the page, then touch-and-old the little blue “book” icon near the top-left of the screen to save the page to your Reading List.

Also be aware that your saved Favorites are also shared via iCloud if you have enabled Safari in iCloud.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2018 10:17 AM in response to dimitrios272

If you save these pages to your Safari Reading List - and configure your devices to syncronise via iCloud - you can share your saved pages between devices:

Settings > [Your iCloud Account] > iCloud > Safari and ensure that the toggle is set to ON on all your devices

For each page you want to share, access the page, then touch-and-old the little blue “book” icon near the top-left of the screen to save the page to your Reading List.

Also be aware that your saved Favorites are also shared via iCloud if you have enabled Safari in iCloud.

How to transfer save webpages from iPad's home screen to iPhone.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.