Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sort a reminder list alphabetically

So my partner and I share a grocery list using iOS reminders. It’s great, I can see it on my watch and check items off in the supermarket. But it is now so long (with completed items) I want to sort it alphabetically next time I go shopping and uncheck the things we need. Please Apple provide a simple ‘sort’ function! I don’t think it exists already.

Posted on Dec 16, 2018 12:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2018 12:27 PM

This is a user to user technical support forum and Apple does not participate here. You are correct it is not a current function to alphabetize your Reminders list.

To get Apple to hear that you would like to see this, you need to use the feedback link here. Feedback - iPhone - Apple They read all feedback, however do not provide individual responses.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2018 12:27 PM in response to matthewfromfarnham

This is a user to user technical support forum and Apple does not participate here. You are correct it is not a current function to alphabetize your Reminders list.

To get Apple to hear that you would like to see this, you need to use the feedback link here. Feedback - iPhone - Apple They read all feedback, however do not provide individual responses.

Sort a reminder list alphabetically

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.