Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7+ Storage Malfunction

I cant use my iPhone now because apparently my iPhone storage is full, tried everything, factory reset, can’t remove it, I believe it’s the updates that’s using it all. FIX THIS APPLE PLEASE

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Dec 17, 2018 8:43 PM

4 replies

Dec 17, 2018 9:01 PM in response to xEU_Raz

What indicates to you that your storage is full? I don't see anything in the screenshots you posted that indicates that, so not sure what you are referring to?

Have you tried resetting your device? To do that: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for up to 30 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Once the lock screen re-appears, check your iPhone Storage info to see if it looks more like you expected.

Best,

GB

Dec 17, 2018 10:05 PM in response to xEU_Raz

It appears that you have turned on iCloud Photos, and that it is in the process of downloading the photos from iCloud? If it is, then that could account for the storage issue. If you have a lot of photos and videos that you are attempting to download from iCloud, they may well exceed your storage capacity. If you are using iCloud Photos, do you have the Optimize Storage option turned on?

What do you see when you click on Manage Storage in the screen above?

GB

iPhone 7+ Storage Malfunction

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.