Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple music on sonos one

will apple music and sonos and alexa work together ???? i can use the sonos app. but i can't tell alexa to play my apple music. she says this device is not supported. also can't ask alexa to call or text she states device not supported as well. is that apple related?? I've tried calling sonos support thats a joke trying to reach someone. called amazon alexa support they haven't a clue, they said call sonos.

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 7:31 AM

1 reply

Dec 30, 2018 1:56 PM in response to billfromtaunton

Play Apple Music with Alexa on Amazon Echo - Apple Support

Apple Music for Alexa is currently supported for the Amazon Echo device.

Apple Music for Alexa is currently available only in the United States.

Call or text are additional features that Siri can handle on HomePod (linked with iPhone).

“Alexa Communication” (calling/messaging) is supported on the Echo, and in selected regions (North America). (I read that as: not on Sonos.)

apple music on sonos one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.