Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone XS Beeps When Charging Fron Any Wireless Charger

How do I get my phone to stop beeping when charging wirelessly (from any wireless charger)? I have several wireless chargers. Beeps from any/all.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 18, 2018 6:49 PM

What kinds of beeps are you getting? Are you getting the charger connected beep intermittently? Other beeps?

Normally you should hear one chime when you place the phone on the charger and then no more unless you remove it and replace it, but if either your phone or the charger is faulty, it could be going on and off charge continuously.

If the latter, make an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store to have your phone examined; you will also be able to try the store's wireless chargers to see if the issue is readily demonstrable.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 18, 2018 6:49 PM in response to CrazyTucker

What kinds of beeps are you getting? Are you getting the charger connected beep intermittently? Other beeps?

Normally you should hear one chime when you place the phone on the charger and then no more unless you remove it and replace it, but if either your phone or the charger is faulty, it could be going on and off charge continuously.

If the latter, make an appointment with the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store to have your phone examined; you will also be able to try the store's wireless chargers to see if the issue is readily demonstrable.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

iPhone XS Beeps When Charging Fron Any Wireless Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.