Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes "This item was not added to your iCloud Music Library" in every Apple Music song

It started some weeks ago, all my downloaded Apple Music songs in my library says "This item was not added to your iCloud Music Library" and have the cloud with exclamation mark icon, but uploaded songs are okay.

I've already tried to create another library, but it gives the same error once i start downloading my music.

They play normally, but every time I press "Update iCloud Music Library" this happens all over again, until it just clean up and all icons disappear

Also, my iTunes is the Microsoft Store version. I don't know if this information is useful but it may be.

Posted on Dec 19, 2018 3:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2018 6:14 PM

See About iCloud Music Library icons and status - Apple Support. It might explain what the issue is with the particular tracks that cannot be added.

tt2

7 replies

Dec 30, 2018 11:09 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Hello Jimzgolfinch,

When I highlight the tracks and add them to the iCloud library hte icon does disappear, but after some minutes (or after updating icloud music library, as I said above) the error reappear. It also doesn't make sense for me an Apple Music song needing to be added to iCloud.

When you say to delete the tracks, you mean from the library or the file in my computer? Because I've already tried the later and the error reappear once I start downloading the songs again.

iTunes "This item was not added to your iCloud Music Library" in every Apple Music song

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.