Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my ITunes and ICloud accounts are different and only my ITunes account is in family sharing, does the family organizer still get receipts for my purchases?

My iCloud uses an iCloud email while my iTunes uses my outlook account. Only my iCloud account is in family sharing. If I buy something, will the family organizer get the receipt for it? Or will they not since my iTunes isn’t in family sharing?

iPhone 8 Plus

Posted on Dec 21, 2018 6:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 1:18 AM

Whoever purchased the card got a receipt. Both accounts are surely Apple IDs. The credit goes to whichever ID you apply it to. See How iTunes Store purchases are billed - Apple Support for more on how purchases are supposed to be billed.

In your original question you managed to alternately claim that it was the iTunes account and then the iCloud account that was in the family share, hence my slightly roundabout way of addressing it.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2018 1:18 AM in response to American_President

Whoever purchased the card got a receipt. Both accounts are surely Apple IDs. The credit goes to whichever ID you apply it to. See How iTunes Store purchases are billed - Apple Support for more on how purchases are supposed to be billed.

In your original question you managed to alternately claim that it was the iTunes account and then the iCloud account that was in the family share, hence my slightly roundabout way of addressing it.

tt2

If my ITunes and ICloud accounts are different and only my ITunes account is in family sharing, does the family organizer still get receipts for my purchases?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.