Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I buy only one airpod

As a young person who is deaf in one ear and has hearing loss in the other, I was wondering if It was possible to buy only one AirPod?

I wear hearing aids, but could take one out to have an AirPod for my most hearing ear.

it would be pointless to spend money on two AirPods for one ear!

Any advice?

Many thanks!

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 3:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 5:56 PM

Hi LittleDucky,

You would need the charging case as well to be able to charge them. I guess you could buy one AirPod and a Charging case for them here: AirPods Repair - Official Apple Support. I believe it would be a little cheaper.

Hope this helps.

3 replies

Dec 23, 2018 8:34 AM in response to LittleDucky

Your current hearing aids might be as good or better than a set of Airpods, here is some information on how to use with your iPhone or iPad

How to pair a supported hearing aid to your iPhone or iPad

1. Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
  2. Tap on General.
  3. Tap on Accessibility.
  4. Tap on Hearing Devices under the Hearing section.
  5. Tap the switch to enable Hearing Aid Mode, which can produce better audio quality for hearing aids.

How to connect hearing aids and use audio accessibility on iPhone ...https://www.imore.com/how-connect-hearing-aids-auditory-accessibility-your-iphone-or...

You could also buy a set of Airpods and sell the one you will not use on eBay.

Can I buy only one airpod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.