Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

İcloud music cant be associated

hi i recently change my iphone for a new one using the same id but i cant dowload music on apple its said the icloud music library is already associated with another apple İd its cant be turned on i cannot associated this device with another for 19days please help me .

iPhone 7

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 5:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2018 6:15 AM

iPhones (and similar devices) cannot be re-registered to a new Apple ID too frequently. There is a 90 day period minimum between new registrations. It seems you still have 20% of that wait time to go.

View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

“When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 22, 2018 6:15 AM in response to rodolphe272

iPhones (and similar devices) cannot be re-registered to a new Apple ID too frequently. There is a 90 day period minimum between new registrations. It seems you still have 20% of that wait time to go.

View and remove your associated devices in iTunes - Apple Support

“When you try to associate another Apple ID with a device that was already associated, you might see a message that says, "This device is associated with another Apple ID. You cannot associate this device with another Apple ID for [number] days." Depending on when you associated your device with your Apple ID, you might need to wait up to 90 days to associate the device with another Apple ID.”

İcloud music cant be associated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.