Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Сильно тормозит и зависат интернет браузер Safari strongly slows down and freezes.

The latest updates bring only disappointment in Apple software products. I understand that it is necessary to increase security and privacy, but before that it was not, everything worked very quickly.

1 Safari works worse, very slowly, especially when you first start 1-2 minutes, I can not do anything - the browser hangs like a blue screen on windows.

2. When I write the address manually, and not in the search - nothing happens - either I return to the home page or the one that was open, and after a minute opens dozens of tabs with this address.

3 Worst ad blocker in the industry! Apple, why don't you allow ad blocking like Firefox?

I understand that it’s my right to use better software products like Firefox, but I’m sorry Apple doesn’t get better or listen to users.

Thank.

Последние обновления приносят только разочарование в программных продуктах Apple. Понимаю, это нужно для повышения безопасности и конфиденциальности, но раньше такого не было, все работало очень быстро.

1 Safari работает хуже, очень медленно, особенно при первом запуске 1-2 минуты ничего не могу сделать – браузер висит как синий экран на windows.

2. Когда пишу адрес вручную, а не в поиске - ничего не происходит - либо возвращаюсь на домашнюю страницу либо на той, которая была открыта, а через минуту открывает десятки вкладок с этим адресом.

3 Худший блокировщик рекламы в индустрии! Apple, почему не позволяешь использовать блокировку рекламы как Firefox?

Понимаю, это мое право, использовать, более лучшие программные продукты как Firefox, но мне жаль, что Apple не становиться лучше и не прислушивается к пользователям.

Спасибо.

Posted on Dec 23, 2018 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2018 6:47 PM

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

If the log won’t post, try posting it here and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 23, 2018 6:47 PM in response to Demon_sl

Try setting up another admin user account to see if the same problem continues. Please post back on whether or not this worked. Also try the Safe Mode. Please post back on whether or not this worked.

Isolating an issue by using another user account 

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

If the log won’t post, try posting it here and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

Сильно тормозит и зависат интернет браузер Safari strongly slows down and freezes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.