Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Minecraft not working in Family Sharing of App purchases ?

My son (11) has family shared account with me and I purchased Minecraft years ago. now that we set him up with separate Apple ID (in family sharing) we can not open Minecraft on his phone. We even Re-downloaded it and it started a family member owns it and you can download for free - but then app does not open and says you no longer have shared access to app...

‘Any suggestions how to fix ?

thanks

Benemike

iPhone 5s

Posted on Dec 25, 2018 7:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 26, 2018 3:09 PM

Hello Benemike,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like one family members Apple ID does not have shared access to the app. If they do not have access to the content, I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you don't see your family's shared content

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 26, 2018 3:09 PM in response to Benemike

Hello Benemike,

After reviewing your post, it sounds like one family members Apple ID does not have shared access to the app. If they do not have access to the content, I would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you don't see your family's shared content

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Minecraft not working in Family Sharing of App purchases ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.