Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing purchased music

Recently I discovered that some of the music I purchased through iTunes isn’t in my Apple Music. It shows as purchased but can’t be found in my music. Also i tried to purchase an album but there was no price for the whole album, one had to buy each song separately. People pay a lot of money to have a smooth service.

iPhone XS

Posted on Dec 26, 2018 9:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2018 2:14 AM

If the album isn't showing in the Purchased redownloading tab in the iTunes Store app you could try contacting iTunes Support about it, and the album with the comma (does it also show like that on the iPad and your computer's iTunes ?) : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww

5 replies

Dec 27, 2018 12:33 AM in response to galina192

If you've deleted it : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple Support

If it doesn't all show there check to see if you've hidden it : Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Obviously you won't be able to redownload music that's no longer in the store, nor if you've moved countries since buying it

Missing purchased music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.