Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music is listed under the wrong artist page on Apple Music

I recently discovered that music on which I'm a featured artist has been incorrectly listed on the profiles of other artists with the same/similar name. My album and various singles have also been affected in this way.

How can this be corrected so that all my songs (and collaborations) display on my artist page?

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 1:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 7:51 PM

Hello kkardshark,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities for help with your Artist page.

Please check out the page for artists here: Apple Music for Artist - Apple Support

If you are unable to find your answer after signing in with the toolbox or other info, at the very bottom of the page, on the right, there is a contact for help.

Contact Us

Please contact iTunes using that link for more help. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2018 7:51 PM in response to kkardshark

Hello kkardshark,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities for help with your Artist page.

Please check out the page for artists here: Apple Music for Artist - Apple Support

If you are unable to find your answer after signing in with the toolbox or other info, at the very bottom of the page, on the right, there is a contact for help.

Contact Us

Please contact iTunes using that link for more help. Thanks and have a wonderful day.

My music is listed under the wrong artist page on Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.