Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Delete Video

I have downloaded a Netflix video on my iPad mini 4 and want to delete it. I have gone to Settings and under General I go to Review Downloaded Videos. I see the video there and then tap Edit. The blank circle then appears to the left of the video but when I tap in the circle nothing happens, therefore I can't continue to delete that video.

Has anyone experienced this before and has a solution?

Thank you.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 8:05 AM

Well, I just found out that I missed a step in my question. After going to Settings, General I then went to iPad Storage before Review Downloaded Videos.

However, I just resolved my problem by going into Netflix and viewing my Downloaded Videos and there I was able to Edit and then Delete that video. After this I went back to my iPad Settings and the video has now disappeared. I can't really explain it but I'm glad it is not taking up any space on my iPad.

Sorry for any bother to anyone!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 28, 2018 8:05 AM in response to krcolson

Well, I just found out that I missed a step in my question. After going to Settings, General I then went to iPad Storage before Review Downloaded Videos.

However, I just resolved my problem by going into Netflix and viewing my Downloaded Videos and there I was able to Edit and then Delete that video. After this I went back to my iPad Settings and the video has now disappeared. I can't really explain it but I'm glad it is not taking up any space on my iPad.

Sorry for any bother to anyone!

Can't Delete Video

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.