Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCalendar sync with Windows 10

How do I sync iCalendar from my iPad and iPhone with the Windows 10 Calendar app on my new desktop?

Posted on Dec 28, 2018 2:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 30, 2018 6:52 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, rncala!

I understand you wan to sync the calendar you use with iPhone and iPad to your PC. I'd be happy to provide information on how to do this.

First, make sure iCloud Calendar is set as your default on your iPhone and iPad: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders

Once you have your devices setup with the correct iCloud account, use these steps to setup iCloud on your PC: Set up and use iCloud for Windows

I hope this information helps you out.

Have a great weekend!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 30, 2018 6:52 AM in response to rncala

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, rncala!

I understand you wan to sync the calendar you use with iPhone and iPad to your PC. I'd be happy to provide information on how to do this.

First, make sure iCloud Calendar is set as your default on your iPhone and iPad: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders

Once you have your devices setup with the correct iCloud account, use these steps to setup iCloud on your PC: Set up and use iCloud for Windows

I hope this information helps you out.

Have a great weekend!

Dec 30, 2018 1:50 PM in response to brenden dv

Thanks Brenden,

Does this only work if I have MS Outlook?

I followed the procedure, but I get the impression that it only works if I have MS Outlook -- which I don't -- so iCloud for Windows prompts me to repair that error.

I could get Outlook, but I don't really need it unless its a conduit for calendar syncing. Windows 10 Mail and Calendar apps are fine otherwise.

Rob

iCalendar sync with Windows 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.