Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cellular network connection problem

i’ve upgraded to ios 12.1.2, since than i’ve serious cellular network connectivity problems (data is not working)

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 29, 2018 12:29 AM

3 replies

Dec 30, 2018 12:05 PM in response to Dan Broza

Hello Dan Broza,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're having some connectivity issues since updating.

I have a few links with some great troubleshooting steps that should help. These cover general issues with cellular data connectivity as well as the "No Searching" alert mentioned in the title: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad. I recommend starting by trying the troubleshooting steps in that link.

There is another possibility to consider. Are you seeing "No Service" on your device along with an alert? If so, check out the information here: If you see a Cellular Update Failed or Apple Pay Not Available alert after iOS update or restart. If you're seeing either of the alerts described in the link, your best bet is to get in touch with Apple directly to look at your options: Contact Apple Support.

Hopefully the information above helps you.

Cheers.

cellular network connection problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.