Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro esc key on the keyboard missing?

On every key board there is an esc key on apple compters and other key board etc, my iPad Pro on the other hand didn’t had an esc key but the os it say there is a command key to exit full screen

which is the esc key and I look on my key and I didn’t see any esc key which you didn’t add in the keyboard and you really put this and I want a replacement of my iPad Pro 3rd gen keyboard add with a esc key like other Mac computer keyboards.

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 29, 2018 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 29, 2018 6:30 PM

We are all just users on this forum. If you don't like the Apple Folio Keyboard, you can either return it for refund if you are within the 14 day return period, sell it if you are past that time, learn to live with it, or purchase an aftermarket Bluetooth keyboard case, which better meets your needs. There are loads of options available on Amazon.com for iPad Pro 11.

You can provide feedback to Apple via this link: https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 29, 2018 6:30 PM in response to Michaelfitz08

We are all just users on this forum. If you don't like the Apple Folio Keyboard, you can either return it for refund if you are within the 14 day return period, sell it if you are past that time, learn to live with it, or purchase an aftermarket Bluetooth keyboard case, which better meets your needs. There are loads of options available on Amazon.com for iPad Pro 11.

You can provide feedback to Apple via this link: https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

iPad Pro esc key on the keyboard missing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.