You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I update my iPad to version 10.0

​[Re-Titled by Host]

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Dec 30, 2018 11:31 AM

2 replies

Dec 31, 2018 12:14 AM in response to magdalena66

If you have an iPad that cannot upgrade to iOS 10 or higher, but need older version of apps,

If you need older versions of apps that have moved on to iOS 10 and later, tap on my link below and choose the method that best work with your current situation.

CAREFULLY read and follow ALL directions.

All three of my procedures/solutions work!

Downloading Older iOS 9.3.5 Versions of A… - Apple Community

Apps may or may not have older iOS 9.3.5 versions still available from the iOS App Store.

There are three ways to try/attempt to get an older version of an app. Pick the method that works best for your situation/circumstances.

Also, I would STOP using that 2-2-1/2 year old Safari web browser, as it is, probably, not safe and secure to use any longer, and seek out a third party web browser that is STILL currently being updated and STILL being supported on iOS 9.3.5.

Heed my advice on this issue in my above link.

Dec 30, 2018 11:50 AM in response to magdalena66

What model iPad? Some older models cannot be updated to versions higher than something lower than 10. If your iPad says in the Software Update setting that you have the latest version, then you cannot go higher that what you have now with your model. Newer ones can no longer be updated to anything less than the latest version they support because older iOS versions are no longer available for them.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.