Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Temporarily turning off tracking

Is it possible to temporarily switch off tracking? If I turn off tracking I only have options to Accept All or Reject All. Can I not turn it off, so changes aren't tracked, and then turn it back on again?

Thanks very much.

Posted on Dec 30, 2018 3:20 PM

6 replies

Dec 30, 2018 4:52 PM in response to VikingOSX

Perhaps I didn't make myself clear. If I have tracking turned on and changes are being tracked, if I toggle tracking off I get these options

If I Reject all the changes are lost. If I Accept, all the changes are baked in, and I can't see where the changes were made. I was hoping that there was an option to turn tracking off temporarily without rejecting or accepting.

Also, is there a way to hide deleted text so it doesn't clutter the typescript. The deletions can appear in the comments pane, but in the text body it looks very clumsy,

Can "will now start" be hidden? I thought this was possible, but I can't find it at the moment.

Thanks again.

Temporarily turning off tracking

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.