Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipod Nano 7th Generation Storage SD Card Upgrade?

Is there a possible way to upgrade the storage of a 16gb Ipod Nano 7th gen storage? Can I use a iFlash SD/Micro SD card adapter like the one for Ipod classic except one that fits an Ipod nano 7th generation or any higher generation than classic (4th and up), and use a micro SD card or SD card as storage so i can have more storage in my Ipod?

Posted on Dec 30, 2018 6:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2019 6:54 AM

Hi CoooolBEaNs,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about your iPod storage.

I'm not aware of any external adapters that would work as you describe with an iPod Nano. While it's not possible to upgrade internal storage on an iOS device, you can always send your suggestion to Apple here: Product Feedback.

Cheers!

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 2, 2019 6:54 AM in response to CoooolBEaNs

Hi CoooolBEaNs,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about your iPod storage.

I'm not aware of any external adapters that would work as you describe with an iPod Nano. While it's not possible to upgrade internal storage on an iOS device, you can always send your suggestion to Apple here: Product Feedback.

Cheers!

Ipod Nano 7th Generation Storage SD Card Upgrade?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.