Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change Billing country

Im an Australian who purchased MacBook in Australia and while living in Cambodia linked my apple account to my Cambodian credit card. I have now moved to India and I am trying to link my new Indian credit card to my apple account but it want allow me to change my Billing country from Cambodia to India. As my Cambodian credit card no longer exists, and I am not able to link any other credit card to my apple account, I am not able to keep paying for my icloud storage or download any new apps. Any help on how to change the billing country would be very much appreciated

Posted on Dec 31, 2018 10:39 PM

4 replies

Jan 1, 2019 6:00 AM in response to keek28

Have you cancelled all your subscriptions to include iCloud storage?

Purchases - View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

Purchases - Subscriptions not billed through Apple 

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Jan 1, 2019 6:41 AM in response to keek28

You need a zero account balance, you need to cancel all your subscriptions, you need a credit card issued by a bank in the country the store is in, and you need a billing address in that country. If you have an account balance, either buy something more expensive and pay the balance with a credit card or contact iTunes Support and ask them to zero balance your account.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option. 

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Change Billing country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.