Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot text non iPhone users

I previously could not send pictures to users who do not use iPhone and so I looked it up and followed the steps. Now I cannot text non iPhone users. At all. I’ve checked my settings and as far as I know all the thing I need are enabled or disabled if needed. Apple support has been absolutely NO HELP because I cannot be in a call with people due to extreme anxiety and Live Chat is no where to be found no matter what I look up or put into Apple Support.

Any time i me I text someone who is not using iPhone (green box) I receive a text stating “Free Msg: Unable to send message- Message Blocking is active”

I have none of these people I have texted blocked and none of them have blocked me. I have unlimited data so I doubt that’s it unless something is wrong outside of my control.

I just really need help and I’m tired because it’s 4:26 in the morning and I just want to sleep and get my phone fixed

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 1, 2019 1:26 AM

There are no replies.

Cannot text non iPhone users

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.