Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Attempting to Order Photobook

I just spent months creating a photo book (over 90 pages) only to realize I can't place an order in the Apple photos app anymore. Is there any way to import my already created photo book into one of the new extensions without having to recreate it? Or is there anyway to order it through Apple anymore? I'll be so sad if I lose all this work.

Posted on Jan 1, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 1, 2019 11:40 AM

if you want the boo to be printed exactly as it is now, I would save it as aPDF file and upload it to a service, that can print Apple Books from a PDF, Mimeo or Presto photos.

See this user tip: Ordering Books and Calendars on a Mac tha… - Apple Community

If your Mac is running macOS 10.23 or macOS 10.14, you can convert existing projects using Project Extensions, (Create and order print products in Photos with Project Extensions - Apple Support), but the conversion may not be perfect, It will be safer to export the PDF and have it printed, exactly as it is now.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 1, 2019 11:40 AM in response to computersstressmeout

if you want the boo to be printed exactly as it is now, I would save it as aPDF file and upload it to a service, that can print Apple Books from a PDF, Mimeo or Presto photos.

See this user tip: Ordering Books and Calendars on a Mac tha… - Apple Community

If your Mac is running macOS 10.23 or macOS 10.14, you can convert existing projects using Project Extensions, (Create and order print products in Photos with Project Extensions - Apple Support), but the conversion may not be perfect, It will be safer to export the PDF and have it printed, exactly as it is now.

Attempting to Order Photobook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.