You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest iPad IOS version number?

Hi, anyone running 12.1.2 as per my phone?

I have an iPad Air 2 which doesn't show an update past 12.1.1

Thanks

Posted on Jan 1, 2019 11:34 PM

6 replies

Jan 2, 2019 4:10 AM in response to MichelPM

Well thank you for that. Just got up to 5 1/2 hours now talking to Apple support. My senior tech guy is ADAMANT that he has 12.1.2 on his iPAD.

You've seen the photos where my iPAD tried to update to a new IOS version through iTunes and couldn't (I'm in the UK) and now neither iPads in our house will connect to iTunes but both phones are fine ...mine on 12.1.2, my wife's on 12.1.1

Getting close to sending the Mac back. Arrived 23/12 ... problems 24th (:

Jan 2, 2019 4:26 AM in response to MichelPM

Totally believe you Michel, I did a fair bit of research before approaching this forum and even know why the iPhone was updated, but when you get a brand new Mac trying to update a 12.1.1 iPad as per the pictures above then failing BECAUSE THERE'S NOT AN UPDATE, but it thinks there is, then a senior tech at Apple saying 12.1.2 is the latest iPad version ... well you can imagine my frustration.

Possibly :)

Latest iPad IOS version number?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.