Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Grab has disappeared.

I wanted to use my Grab Utility and it appears to have disappeared. I went to the store to try and download it again but it's not there.

What did I do wrong?

Posted on Jan 3, 2019 10:50 AM

8 replies

Jan 3, 2019 11:18 AM in response to Mairead Sine

The new shortcut is much easier than having to launch Grab in order to do the simple more complexly. The new system is simpler and equally useful. I do not agree with your critique.

Apple stock has gone down because all stocks have gone down. A result of the market's recent major correction. You should avoid such comments until your economic's education has improved.

Jan 3, 2019 11:22 AM in response to Mairead Sine

Why did they go from the simple and useful to the complex and almost useless.

Grab is comparatively new. The keyboard shortcuts have existed pretty much since the beginning of the Mac.

Because I have a really terrible memory for keyboard shortcuts and because I also use Evernote, I've been a big fan of Skitch for screenshots for a long time. I don't think you have to use Evernote to use it but I'm not sure. It puts an icon in the status bar. It's very easy to use.

Grab has disappeared.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.