Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes billing issue

I am subscribed through my phone company for a free 6 months but it’s srill trying to bill me can u help

Posted on Jan 4, 2019 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 4, 2019 9:07 AM

Bill you for what? Apple Music? See About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. In some cases you may see authorization holds for the value of a subscription that you have on a free trial. This is to check that your payment method will support the first paid renewal. Check to see if you really are being charged, and contact Apple Support for assistance if you think you shouldn't be.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 4, 2019 9:07 AM in response to Desss4

Bill you for what? Apple Music? See About payment card authorization holds from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support. In some cases you may see authorization holds for the value of a subscription that you have on a free trial. This is to check that your payment method will support the first paid renewal. Check to see if you really are being charged, and contact Apple Support for assistance if you think you shouldn't be.

tt2

iTunes billing issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.