Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone SE turning off with something special

Okay so, I had this problem in November that my Iphone SE was constantly shutting down with some lines on screen (check the pic under) and in random times. So I went to the place where I bought it and they sent it to fix it. A week goes by, they tell me they can’t identify the problem, so they give me a brand new Iphone SE, and, feeling safe, I am not worried that my warranty has ended. 2 months later (now) the problem appears. Same phone but new and it’s still there. Quick note: I restored everything on the new one. I need help ASAP, thanks!

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 4, 2019 1:27 PM

1 reply

Iphone SE turning off with something special

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.