Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing my Les Mills Music when I have subscribed to Apple Music

Hello, I am a les mills instructor and for the first time in 5 years my itunes is not syncing my instructor music to my devices. I have done everything I know to do including deleting the albums and reinstalling. All devices are up to date. The only thing that is different is I signed up for the free Apple Music trial. I went and unsubscribed thinking that is the issue and i guess it won't expire until 2-5. So... How do I get my music to my devices? Someone said turn off icloud and that has not worked either. Thank you for your help.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi, Cellular

Posted on Jan 5, 2019 1:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2019 9:24 AM

Good morning runnergirlstacy!

I see that you're having trouble syncing your music to your devices using iTunes after subscribing to Apple Music. I'll be happy to help out.

You were right to make sure that iCloud Music Library is toggled off. Did you do this by going to Settings > Music, and make sure iCloud Music Library is toggled off on your device? You'll want to make sure this is toggled off in iTunes on your PC as well. Find the steps here: Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If that still doesn't work, try turning on iCloud Music Library instead for both iTunes on the PC and on your devices as this may sync music across devices. You can learn more about it in the resource above.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 7, 2019 9:24 AM in response to runnergirlstacy

Good morning runnergirlstacy!

I see that you're having trouble syncing your music to your devices using iTunes after subscribing to Apple Music. I'll be happy to help out.

You were right to make sure that iCloud Music Library is toggled off. Did you do this by going to Settings > Music, and make sure iCloud Music Library is toggled off on your device? You'll want to make sure this is toggled off in iTunes on your PC as well. Find the steps here: Turn on iCloud Music Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

If that still doesn't work, try turning on iCloud Music Library instead for both iTunes on the PC and on your devices as this may sync music across devices. You can learn more about it in the resource above.

Take care.

Syncing my Les Mills Music when I have subscribed to Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.