Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

No one is able to hear me on messenger FaceTime. I can see and hear them, but they are unable to hear me on my 6s plus

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Jan 6, 2019 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2019 7:43 PM

Sounds like you are having a problem with your front facing microphone that is hidden under the speaker grill.

To test that out, try to record a front facing video. If the audio is terrible, then yes – it's the microphone.

You can try to resolve in issue by restoring your iPhone to factory settings, but I guess that it's better to schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 6, 2019 7:43 PM in response to Cjay70

Sounds like you are having a problem with your front facing microphone that is hidden under the speaker grill.

To test that out, try to record a front facing video. If the audio is terrible, then yes – it's the microphone.

You can try to resolve in issue by restoring your iPhone to factory settings, but I guess that it's better to schedule an appointment at a Genius Bar.

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.