You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Block certain calls during work hours and at weekends

Is there a way to block certain calls/phone numbers/groups at specific times (before 8 am and after 4 pm and at weekends? Perhaps by using a 3rd party app?

My phone is both for private and business use, and I would like to block all business-related calls when I don't actually work. :-)

The Do Not Disturb function does not enable me to do exactly that.

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 9, 2019 2:24 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2019 8:16 AM

Hey Botebote,

I understand you want to more options for for specific days and times. While I see how this could be helpful, this is not possible. However, we do value your opinion. Feel free to provide your feedback on this matter here:

Product Feedback

Best Regards.

3 replies

Jan 10, 2019 11:46 AM in response to Botebote

Hello Botebote,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you would like to know how to block certain call during certain times; I’d like to help.

Do Not Disturd on your iPhone provides this functionality. If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. You can also adjust the Allow Calls From funtion to allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or iCloud. Here's a resource that can help:

Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Best Regards.

Block certain calls during work hours and at weekends

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.