Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar - 'Repeat' event function lost

I have lost the 'repeat' function on my Calander. How do I get it back or has Apple removed this facility?

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 1:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 7:43 AM

Poppet,

Be sure to "Click to reveal more fields."

1. In the Calendar app on your Mac, double-click or force click the event to view event details, then click the event’s time. (You can also select an event, then use the Touch Bar.)
  2. Click the Repeat pop-up menu, then choose an option.
  3. To set the event to repeat on a schedule not included in the menu, choose Custom, choose an option from the Frequency pop-up menu, then enter your custom settings:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2019 7:43 AM in response to Poppet101

Poppet,

Be sure to "Click to reveal more fields."

1. In the Calendar app on your Mac, double-click or force click the event to view event details, then click the event’s time. (You can also select an event, then use the Touch Bar.)
  2. Click the Repeat pop-up menu, then choose an option.
  3. To set the event to repeat on a schedule not included in the menu, choose Custom, choose an option from the Frequency pop-up menu, then enter your custom settings:

Calendar - 'Repeat' event function lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.