Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Shared' Network

Hi

Running El Capitan OS X 10.11.6

I've just noticed when I open a Finder window that in the Sidebar a Shared network has appeared.

It's named pnhub1

I don't know what it is and it wasn't there before. Using Apple-Click doesn't move it.

Can anybody tell me how to remove it please?

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2019 10:47 AM

HP – Wireless Printing Center

Ping printer: If you have the printers IP address open Terminal (Applications/Utilities) and at the prompt type: ping {printerIP}. You will get a reply or failure.

Try going to System Preferences/Printers & Scanners, then control - click in the left panel, and reset the printing system. Add back the printer.

Troubleshoot Printing Issues

WiFi Printer to WiFi Network - Connect

Similar questions

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 10, 2019 10:47 AM in response to Austin Baird

HP – Wireless Printing Center

Ping printer: If you have the printers IP address open Terminal (Applications/Utilities) and at the prompt type: ping {printerIP}. You will get a reply or failure.

Try going to System Preferences/Printers & Scanners, then control - click in the left panel, and reset the printing system. Add back the printer.

Troubleshoot Printing Issues

WiFi Printer to WiFi Network - Connect

Jan 10, 2019 9:45 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Thanks very much.

I actually use PlusNet as an ISP but this item hasn't been there until today. Coincidentally, I've just bought a new printer - an HP Deskjet 2620 and am having a little bit trouble with it.

Nothing major - only able to print photos in black and white and, although I printed a document from my iPad wirelessly when I set it up, the wireless facility is not now working either. :)

Hey ho.

Again, thanks for your help *thumbs up*

'Shared' Network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.