Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Blue snowball mic won’t work for iPad/iPhone

Hello, I’m having a problem with my blue snowball mic. I have a adapter where I can plug the usb part into it which allows me to plug it in to my ipad or iPhone, I like to record music and I made a song 2 days ago with no problem. Yesterday I made a song and the audio sounded weird. I made a chorus for a song last night and woke up this morning and decided to re-record the chorus. When I listened to the recording it sounded messed up as if I was far away with static in the background. It then came to my attention that the audio was being picked up by my iPad. Not my blue snowball, I tried looking online and seeing if it was my iPad so I plugged it into my phone and it had the same problem. The red ought turns in as if it works, and it does. I don’t understand why it won’t pick up audio from the mic though. Someone please help me, this is my last hope.this is a photo of the mic and adapter. If the cord looks odd it’s because I’ve been switching back and forth with another cord that looks the exact Same.I have the mic plugged in and the light turns on,I just tested again in both on my iPad and iphone. Both capture audio instead of the mic catching the audio.It confuses me to because I’m able to plug my charger into this and it will successfully charge my iPad, I tried plugging my mic in with the charger but no hope. Don’t mind the cracked screen, I’m was able to still record even with it cracked.

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 12:07 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Blue snowball mic won’t work for iPad/iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.