You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I pay for apple icloud storage yearly instead of monthly?

I pay .99 per mnth for cloud storage (have iPad pro and iPhone 7P both with max storage). My desktop is an HP. I take a lot of pix and store a lot of emails as I use these devices for my biz. I also am paying for microsoft cloud at 7.99 per month. I wonder if I'm doubling up. I need to have enough space on my apple and HP and I need to be able to see all files/contents on all devices.

1. Can I pay yearly instead of the tedious .99/mo?
  2. Am I doubling up cloud plans in that I'm using apple AND microsoft

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 12:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 12:41 PM

No longer.

Annual iCloud storage plans - https://support.apple.com/HT201058 - "We introduced monthly storage plans and pricing on September 16, 2015. With these monthly plans, you might be able to increase your storage or reduce the cost of your plan." ... "If you don't switch to a monthly plan, your annual plan continues to renew on your original purchase date." I.e., you used to be able to pay annually but if you stopped you can't now. If you do not want to add a credit card to your payment information you can use a gift card to make sure your iTunes Store balance has enough money to cover long-term deductions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 12, 2019 12:41 PM in response to alexcinadamour

No longer.

Annual iCloud storage plans - https://support.apple.com/HT201058 - "We introduced monthly storage plans and pricing on September 16, 2015. With these monthly plans, you might be able to increase your storage or reduce the cost of your plan." ... "If you don't switch to a monthly plan, your annual plan continues to renew on your original purchase date." I.e., you used to be able to pay annually but if you stopped you can't now. If you do not want to add a credit card to your payment information you can use a gift card to make sure your iTunes Store balance has enough money to cover long-term deductions.

can I pay for apple icloud storage yearly instead of monthly?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.