Coming soon: Apple Event on 9/9 at 10 a.m. PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help with bank transfer

I made a bank transfer from Apple Pay to wrong bank account. I used my old bank account which is closed instead of my new bank account. How do I get the money back in the correct account? My old account is closed So I don’t knew what happened to money. So where does the transfer money go? I need that money.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 12, 2019 11:39 PM

1 reply

Jan 14, 2019 4:32 PM in response to cortesvideo

Hello cortesvideo!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. If I understand your questions correctly, you'd like to know what will happen since the Apple Pay funds were accidentally transferred to a closed bank account. I know how important managing my personal banking is.

There is a team within Apple who are there to help Apple Pay Customers like yourself. Reach out to them by scrolling to the bottom of this page: Apple Pay - Official Apple Support.

Look for the heading, “Want to talk with someone?” and select “Apple Pay Customers >”

Have a great day!

Help with bank transfer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.