Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6 keeps having unexpected shutdowns

My iPhone 6 keeps having unexpected shutdowns do you have an answer other than taking it to the Apple Store?

Posted on Jan 13, 2019 12:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 11:13 AM

Hello ziyaad_boi,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with your iPhone shutting down unexpectedly. This could be related to the battery, so please look at this Apple resource on this situation, and contact Apple or go to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for further help.

If you see "Your iPhone battery may need to be serviced"

Contact Apple Support 

Apple - Find Locations - Country Selector

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service 

Cheers!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2019 11:13 AM in response to ziyaad_boi

Hello ziyaad_boi,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you are having an issue with your iPhone shutting down unexpectedly. This could be related to the battery, so please look at this Apple resource on this situation, and contact Apple or go to your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider for further help.

If you see "Your iPhone battery may need to be serviced"

Contact Apple Support 

Apple - Find Locations - Country Selector

Get your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch ready for service 

Cheers!

my iphone 6 keeps having unexpected shutdowns

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.