Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes student subscription

Good day, I am a college student and I just wanna ask what is a personal school email address because as far as i know our school doesn't have one what should I do? I was stuck up in that verification process can't provide such kind of email, is there any other way I can avail student subscription?

Posted on Jan 14, 2019 11:46 AM

1 reply

Jan 16, 2019 8:36 AM in response to dhelbrig

Hello dhelbrig,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to complete the verification process in order to get an Apple Music student subscription. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Here's a resource that could help:

Get an Apple Music Student subscription - Apple Support

This section describes additional qualifications to check out:

"1 To qualify for an Apple Music Student Membership, you must be a student studying a bachelor degree, post-graduate degree, or equivalent Higher Education course at a University, College (US only) or Post-Secondary School (Canada only). Junior, technical colleges, and special courses are also eligible in Japan."

If you don't have an email address for your educational institution, you'll want to reach out to UNiDAYS using the 'Contact us' link here:

UNiDAYS

Take care!

Itunes student subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.