Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Inboxes

Selecting “All Inboxes” in the Mail app on my iPhone 6 doesn’t include any iCloud accounts.

Why not?

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 6:21 AM

5 replies

Jan 16, 2019 6:50 PM in response to SongProMan

Hello SongProMan!

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. I know how important it is that I have all my iCloud accounts showing in the Mail app on my iPhone. If I’m understanding you correctly, there are no iCloud accounts showing when you’ve selected “All Inboxes” from the Mail app. 

The first thing to do is to check is that your iCloud accounts are showing under Settings > Passwords & Accounts. If they aren’t showing, you can follow the steps under, “Set up mail, contacts, and calendar accounts,” on this page for how to add them: Change iPhone settings

If you’ve followed those steps and it’s still not working, try restarting your iPhone: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

Let us know the results and have a great day!

Jan 17, 2019 12:33 PM in response to SongProMan

Hello SongProMan!

Thanks for getting back with us. We appreciate the additional information letting us know that you’re seeing your iCloud accounts listen when you look at your Mailboxes in the Mail app, but that there isn’t any mail showing from the accounts when you go to All Inboxes. 

Take a look at the bottom of All Inboxes, and see if you happen to have the “Filtered by:” turned on. If it’s turned on you’ll see what is being filtered in the middle of the screen. You can learn more about how to set up filters and find emails here: Find and organize emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If there is no change, quit the Mail app, and restart your iPhone. 

Let us know the results, and have a great day!

All Inboxes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.