Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ACTIVATION LOCK OFF

I PURCHASE IPHONE 4S SECOND HAND AND IN PHONE IS APPLE ID OF IPHONE FIRST OWNER I TRY EVERYTHING TO REMOVE FIRST ID AND PASSWORD FROM PHONE SO PLEASE HELP ME TO ACTIVATION LOCK OFF

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 10:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 10:11 AM

Please don't type in all capital letters. It makes your post harder to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

You will need to contact the seller to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device, then remove it from their account. If you can’t do that, the device is useless.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone 

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2019 10:11 AM in response to musharaf52

Please don't type in all capital letters. It makes your post harder to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

You will need to contact the seller to have them log out of iCloud or go to iCloud.com/Find My Phone and erase the device, then remove it from their account. If you can’t do that, the device is useless.

Activation Lock - Turn off Find My iPhone 

ACTIVATION LOCK OFF

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.