Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CE marking on the back of IPhone 7 in the UK

Does anyone else have an IPhone 7 with the CE marking on the back without the 0602 number next to it? Is this legit?

I’ve seen iPhone 7’s with CE0603 or nothing, but not with the CE marking on its own. Thanks

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 15, 2019 1:00 PM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2019 9:05 AM in response to BPLACE21

Hi BPLACE21,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about the regulatory markings on the back of your iPhone.

The markings you see will vary depending on where and when the iPhone was manufactured and purchased. You may not always see the same markings on each device and this looks normal from the photo, but it would be hard to say for certain from here. If you're considered you may not have a legitimate iPhone, I recommend checking your serial number using this link to ensure it shows up in Apple's system: Check Your Service and Support Coverage.

I hope I've answered your question.

Cheers.

CE marking on the back of IPhone 7 in the UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.