Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't login to apple music

Have 6mths free subscription with EE, have downloaded the apple music app (android phone). When I open the app it asks for my apple ID and password to link across all my devices. I enter my info and it sends me a verification code which I enter, then it just brings me back to the sign in page...have now tried 6 times...v frustrating! Any suggestions please??

Posted on Jan 16, 2019 5:06 AM

1 reply

Jan 17, 2019 4:02 PM in response to Leeannfromgb

Hi Leeannfromgb,

Thanks for posting to Apple Support Communities for help! As I am understanding, you received a free subscription from EE for Apple Music and it won't activate on your Android phone. I know Apple Music is important to have working.

I have a link that can help with sign in issues: Join Apple Music on Android. You'll see that step 4 talks about two-factor authentication and links you to Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication if you still can't sign in.

If you continue to have sign in issues, you may want to contact EE to find out if there is anything else you need to do to activate their free trial subscription. You can also Contact Apple Support for help with your account.

I hope this helps you start enjoying Apple Music!

Can't login to apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.