Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iBooks after Mojave don't show ebooks from the cloud but they still show in ipad and iphone

Hello, I just upgraded to Mojave. I have over a thousand ebooks (epub files) in the cloud, they show in my ipad and my iphone. However, I just opened the new books app on my macbook for the first time and none of those books show in the cloud. I am using the same apple ID. the books sync between the ipad and the iphone as soon as I make a change or upload more books, but none of them show on my Books app in my macbook. How do I fix it? or do i have to download all the books to my ipad, sync it to the macbook and import it? I don't want to have to do that everytime....I just don't know why they're not showing the books that I have on the cloud and that show on other devices.

MacBook Air

Posted on Jan 16, 2019 12:02 PM

There are no replies.

iBooks after Mojave don't show ebooks from the cloud but they still show in ipad and iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.