Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I had a neighbor mess with my internet connection and some things got subscribed to unintentionally and it screwed me with my bank and the app store

Just what I wrote above. I can't seem to get a refund.

iPhone 6

Posted on Jan 16, 2019 3:11 PM

2 replies

Jan 18, 2019 3:23 PM in response to Subscriptionscrewed

Hey Subscriptionscrewed,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I've never heard of internet connection issues creating subscription/billing problems in iTunes, but either way, the iTunes Store support team would be the people to talk to about this. They'll be able to review the situation and determine how it should be handled. You can use this link to get connected with them: Report a Problem - Apple

The only way anyone would be able to change subscriptions or purchase anything with your Apple ID is to have access to your account. If you feel your account has been compromised please follow he steps in this article: If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple

Cheers!

I had a neighbor mess with my internet connection and some things got subscribed to unintentionally and it screwed me with my bank and the app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.