Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emoji Request

Hello, I am a buffalo wing fanatic. I have a deep appreciation for buffalo wings and it would please me to see a buffalo wing emoji on the next update. As a buffalo wing fanatic, I will not stop asking for this emoji because it’s just great, you can not go wrong with buffalo wings. Okay, thank you.

Posted on Jan 16, 2019 9:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 2:28 AM

You shoulde stop asking for Emoji here because it is not up to Apple, but the Unicode organization that accepts Emoji requests, deliberates on them, and originate emoji characters. Apple then may choose to include it in the operating system once Unicode makes the emoji available in a future Unicode standard.

Submitting Emoji Character Proposals

Existing Emoji Requests and Status

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 17, 2019 2:28 AM in response to jenniefernandez

You shoulde stop asking for Emoji here because it is not up to Apple, but the Unicode organization that accepts Emoji requests, deliberates on them, and originate emoji characters. Apple then may choose to include it in the operating system once Unicode makes the emoji available in a future Unicode standard.

Submitting Emoji Character Proposals

Existing Emoji Requests and Status

Emoji Request

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.