Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete albums on iPod, then they reappear when connected to iTunes

How do I delete albums on iPod so they do no reappear?

Thanks.

Posted on Jan 17, 2019 1:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 1:59 PM

Greetings, soulartist.

I see that you want to remove an album or two from your iPod. The issue is, you don't want it to sync back, and I'm happy to help.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer -- This article provides the information and steps that you need. After you've selected your iPod as shown in step 2, select Music as shown in step 3. But, instead of selecting "Entire music library", select "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres", choose only those songs you want to include on your iPod, then click the Sync button.

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 19, 2019 1:59 PM in response to soulartist

Greetings, soulartist.

I see that you want to remove an album or two from your iPod. The issue is, you don't want it to sync back, and I'm happy to help.

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer -- This article provides the information and steps that you need. After you've selected your iPod as shown in step 2, select Music as shown in step 3. But, instead of selecting "Entire music library", select "Selected playlists, artists, albums, and genres", choose only those songs you want to include on your iPod, then click the Sync button.

Take care!

Delete albums on iPod, then they reappear when connected to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.