Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to sync airpods to Peleton bike

How does one connect AirPods to peloton bike?

Thanks

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 10:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 11:12 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, mackemom!

I understand you want to pair your AirPods with your Peloton bicycle. I'd be happy to show you how.

Here's a helpful article on how to pair your AirPods to other Bluetooth devices: Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices

"Use AirPods with a non-Apple device

You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device, follow these steps:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
  4. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them."

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a great weekend!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 20, 2019 11:12 AM in response to mackemom

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, mackemom!

I understand you want to pair your AirPods with your Peloton bicycle. I'd be happy to show you how.

Here's a helpful article on how to pair your AirPods to other Bluetooth devices: Set up AirPods with your Mac and other Bluetooth devices

"Use AirPods with a non-Apple device

You can use AirPods as a Bluetooth headset with a non-Apple device. You can't use Siri, but you can listen and talk. To set up your AirPods with an Android phone or other non-Apple device, follow these steps:

1. On your non-Apple device, go to the settings for Bluetooth and make sure that Bluetooth is on. If you have an Android device, go to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth.
  2. With your AirPods in the charging case, open the lid.
  3. Press and hold the setup button on the back of the case until you see the status light flash white.
  4. When your AirPods appear in the list of Bluetooth devices, select them."

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a great weekend!

how to sync airpods to Peleton bike

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.