Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get my calendar on my phone to sync with my computer?

I can't get my iphone xr to sync to my icloud calendar

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 11:40 AM

3 replies

Jan 20, 2019 11:51 AM in response to LArdit

Hello LArdit,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. I understand you may be having an issue using iCloud Calendar on your iPhone.

Depending on exactly what's happening with your calendar syncing, there are a number of possibilities. Can you provide some more detail about the exact issue you're seeing?

While the specifics will help identify the best steps for you, this link is a great starting point. I recommend working through this step-by-step to see if this helps you: Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders.

I hope this get you started.

Take care.

Jan 21, 2019 7:12 AM in response to LArdit

Hi LArdit,

We appreciate the follow-up. If you completed all of the steps in the "Try these steps first" and "Mac" sections of the link above and the issue persists, there are a few other things to consider.

From your computer, open a web browser and then Use iCloud.com. Then, sign in with the Apple ID that you use on both the Mac and iPhone to make sure your Calendar events match what you see on the iPhone. From Calendar on the iCloud.com website, try adding an event and then see if it syncs to your iPhone, your Mac, both, or neither.

This test will help determine if the issue is with events syncing from the iPhone to iCloud, or from iCloud to your Mac.

Cheers.

how do I get my calendar on my phone to sync with my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.