Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes for Windows

Is it possible to use iTunes (version 12.9.2.6) for Windows to sync iPhone (iOS 12.1.2) contacts and calendar with Outlook 360? If so, how?

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 11:52 AM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2019 12:00 PM in response to Windowsmaven

Hi Windowsmaven,

​Thank you for using the Apple Support Communities. I see you have a question about syncing your Outlook events to an iPhone using iTunes.

You may be able to set this up using these steps provided by Microsoft: Synchronize Outlook and Apple iPhone or iPod touch calendars. On the iTunes end, this has some great information about syncing as well: Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using iTunes on your computer.

Depending on exactly what you want to set up, you might also be able to use iCloud for Windows: Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

I hope I've answered your question.

Cheers.

iTunes for Windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.