Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

I’m trying to connect to Apple Music . I have WiFi on but , that’s what appears to me “we ve run into a problem @

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 7:13 PM

1 reply

Jan 20, 2019 4:10 PM in response to budour32

Hello budour32,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you're encountering an error using Apple Music on your iPhone. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

Let's start by confirming that you have an active Apple Music subscription:

Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

After that, go to Settings > iTunes & App Store to confirm that you're signed in with the same Apple ID used for your Apple Music subscription. If the subscription is activate, and you're signed in with the correct Apple ID, force the Music app to close, then restart your iPhone:

If this screen still appears after trying those steps, we'll want to isolate potential network related causes next. If you have a different Wi-Fi network you can connect to, see if you can access Apple Music using that network. Here are some additional troubleshooting steps you can take:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Let us know what happens from here.

Cheers!

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.