Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Suggest a Macbook

Hi all,

May I get some advice please?

My iPhone 7 has something like 25,000 photos, videos and screen shots in it and I don't get much free time to go through my phone to decide, edit, follow up or trash these items. Its not very practical.

I'm considering buying a Macbook to help me gain some control over the contents of my phone but I am unsure which model to purchase and I also do not want to spend too much on it. I won't be using it for much else.

I am looking for an old one that will allow me to use iMessage as well as seamlessly sync with my photo album and allow me to deal with my photos easily on a larger screen... maybe even do some emails on it too.

For example, if the photo is a screen shot (reminder) follow up on it like browse the internet then delete it. If it is a video, edit it and keep the parts I want and either keep it on the phone or move it else where. If it is a photo, edit it/ check for duplicates and keep it or organise it elsewhere.

I am not concerned about pixels and the latest tricks but I want it to have a decent processing power for basic use and software.

Can you all recommend a model that I can purchase second hand?

Note, I may be upgrading to an the Iphone XS soon.

Thanks

MacBook (Starting Late 2009)

Posted on Jan 18, 2019 11:10 PM

1 reply

Suggest a Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.